Sunday, December 02, 2007

Let it Snow!

Dateline Vermont:
Big winter storm is forecast to slam into Vermont, adding many inches of snow and ice to the already blanketed land.

It has been a jam-packed weekend. I've been socializing with the townsfolk of Greensboro and West Cornwall, Vermont. In spite of the fact that I am sleep deprived, I have enjoyed visiting with the inspiring cheesemaking families of Jasper Hill Farm and Twig Farm. I've been peppering them with many questions and have a lot to digest. I'll give a full update when I have had some sleep.

Today I spent a lot of time in the car, experiencing the tremendous beauty of northern Vermont. Thankfully the roads were clear and the drive was easy. Here area few pictures to whet your appetite. I'll give a more complete update when I can think straight.




Constant Bliss in the morning.











70+ degrees inside. 15 degrees outside.










The view and the cheese room at Jasper Hill Farm.








Bayley Hazen on a pine shelf.









Mateo Kehler adding rennet to winnemere.

No comments: